China’s gas spring market is mainly distributed in Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Guangdong and Shandong, among which Zhejiang and Guangdong are the most prominent. Zhejiang Yongkang has always been called the “hometown of hardware”, and the people in Zhejiang have a strong sense of market operation. From the original hot pot products, stainless steel insulation cups to the popular scooters, they have brought them a lot of money.
International gas spring market dynamics
1. Developed countries shift low- and mid-range products to the third world
Due to the rapid development of production technology and the impact of expensive labor, developed countries have accelerated the transfer of low- and mid-range products to the Third World, producing only high-value-added products themselves.
2.DIY products have become the new favorite of the hardware market. In recent years, with the design of construction hardware products in developed countries in Europe and the United States as being mainly easy to install and maintain, self-assembling products and tools have been welcomed by the market. According to the analysis of human soil in the industry, in the next two years, domestic construction hardware products will also move towards an intelligent and humane development path.
With the continuous progress of science and technology, the processing technology of gas springs is also constantly developing.
At present, the processing equipment and production lines of mechanical springs are developing towards the depth and breadth of numerical control (NC) and computer control (CNC). However, with the change of spring material and new geometry, the processing technology has also developed.
1) Variable spring diameter, variable pitch, and variable wire diameter (three-variable) suspension springs achieve non-molding processing. Since the development of the three-variable spring, tapered steel bars have been used for winding on CNC lathes, but the yield and price are not ideal. It is now changed to control the roll speed and drawing force through a coil spring machine in the heating state to obtain the required cone shape, and quenching with the machining waste heat.
2) The hollow stable spring rod is welded and formed by using low carbon boron steel plate.
3) The torsion bar is made of high-purity 45 # steel. After high-frequency quenching, the surface has high hardness and large residual compressive stress, thereby improving fatigue life and resistance to relaxation.
4) Leaf springs widely used in electronic products are basically formed by stamping and automatic bending. At present, the joint technology of composite materials is mainly developed.
Post time: Apr-14-2020